The master has spoken.  I guess it's ok to enjoy summer now.    Jimski

Jeremy Malczyk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
David Guertin <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
>

>>Judging by some of the threads that have started up here lately, some
>>people could really do with a summer hobby or two.

Agreed ... skiing is great and all, but when it comes down to skiing alone
on a sloppy snowfield or climbing among exposed midriffs and Prana tank
tops, I keep find myself choosing the latter. Summer does have distinct
benefits.

Jerm

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - Buy advance tickets for 'Shrek 2' - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.