>Date:    Thu, 13 May 2004 12:43:02 -0400
>From:    Skip King <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Off-Topic Windoze Viral problems
>
>and recently downloaded the spyware app Leigh
>recommended.  Wasn't heavily infested, but did have
>some stuff worth getting rid of.

I agree, it initially got rid of 15 items and catches
a few things every couple of days. Thanks Leigh.

Also thanks to whoever recommended Norton SystemWorks.
Motivated me to get to Compusa and buy a copy. It is
catching things my older complimentary copy wasn't.
Bonus was they had two $30 rebates going. Reduced the
price from $70 to $10.
Steve