Awesome photos, Duffy.  How'd your season turn out?  I haven't been
following the snowfall reports out there as much as I used to, but it
seemed like Summit County kind of got skipped over in terms of snowfall.
The Wasatch did well and it seemed like northern Colorado/Steamboat did
decently as well.

I guess since last year was your first season out there (which included
500+ inches, a huge November, and a massive March dump) it might be hard
to compare...but I was just wondering how the season went?

-Scott