Trying not to get pulled into any policital discussions just yet, I'll just
report on what was probably my last day of the season.

I somehow managed to get Friday off from work so I did the only thing a true
plaidster can do when faced with a day off and snow still on the ground a mere 3
hours from my doorstep - I went skiing.  Although it was just one trail
(Superstar), and although you had to walk onto and off of the lift, it was still
a blast.  Conditions were absolutely great, and phine spring bump skiing was to
be had by all of the 20 or 30 people that showed up.  Boy, if I could only ski
bumps like that all year long, it's amazing what just ripe corn snow can do for
your ego. The sun was out all day and the temps were just right, keeping the
snow corned up all day and never turning into mush.  Even by 3:00 pm, when most
folks had already left, I found myself taking just one more run over and over.
Phinally calling it quits sometime around 4:00.  Not a bad day at all.  Nope,
not a bad day at all.

Henry