On May 11, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Marc Chrusch wrote:

> I wrote:
>> ...in their defense, didn't it pour last night? According to the
>> Basin ski shop, it was 60F @ 7:30a and raining this morning.
>
> Just found this on the K chat forum:
>
> "After the downpour last night and temps on the rise to perhaps 70's or
> 90's today, I think it looks pretty bad for anything but dirt skiing
> this
> weekend...

Yeah, but... this is normal Vermont May  weather. They have endured
this kind of weather before. If the snow on Superstar is gone now, it
means that there simply wasn't enough snow there to begin with. There
is a sign at the top of the superstar lift that promises me a glacier.
Glaciers don't melt away in May. They promised me a glacier, and did
not deliver.

I guess it's time to tally-up.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |