Hey, Happy Birthday Matt!

Pete pretty much sums it up.  Not that I'd expect to be celebrating
with you in that awesome locale --
but in my dreams perhaps.  Thanks for sharing it with us all.

While we're sitting here in a heat wave, looking at those pics is
something else.  The thought hiking up at those elevations is daunting.
  I'd say you are pretty well aclimitized to the altitudes at this point
(duh!).

Best wishes
Carol