Matt Duffy [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>>Judging by some of the threads that have started up here lately, some
>>people could really do with a summer hobby or two.

[snip]

>Another thought is to try planning a little vacation to where there is
>still some snow.

[snip]

>Try something different this year or next and chase down some corn in
May
>or June.

Fly away during May & June? That would be different! May I'm usually
skiin' pretty close to home sometimes even June.  But July...

I usually arrange my schedule to max out vert on perfect corn in the
PNW. Of course, it doesn't always work out- sometimes I get freshies
instead.

Late August-September tend to be the dire dreary times, when the
glaciers are all dirty runnelled firn or worse.

dana

_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop