I had then find chord center manually for the toepiece, then measure the
distance from there to the boot midsole. Side-by-side with my 175cm Scream
Hot Pilots (which, incidentally, are a heluva lot longer than my "173cm"
CMHs) they still visually appear to be way back, but they were measured by
the book. They didn't feel in any way peculiar on the snow.
----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
16 Wertman Lane