On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 15:21, Francois Jaques wrote:

> now i am on a break visiting the pacific coast.  i hope to ski a day or two
> at whistler before i come back to the east.  has anyone skied there soon
> ago?

Hello François,

I can't help with your question, but I couldn't help but notice that
your email originated in Burlington. Backchannel me sometime and let's
get together for une bière.

Dave G.

BTW, if you need help mapping the ç character on your keyboard, I can
help. I hate to see people misspell their own names.