Matt of the clan Kulas sez:
>Some people say that fly fishing is an art, now this
>is an art:
>
>http://nytimes.com/2004/05/11/national/11FISH.html

 From that article we have:

"Dressed in camouflage, gripping his .357 Magnum, ..."

"...and every spring, hunters break out their artillery  high-caliber
pistols, shotguns, even AK-47's...."

" "If you shoot a high-powered rifle, you can get a big mare and six or
seven little bucks," Mr. Paquette said..."

This might be the first time I've ever seen "art" as a descriptor involving
high-powered weaponry.

The article also points out:
"Virginia is the only other state where fish shooting is still legal,
Vermont officials said."

I knew there was a reason we put these whacked rural places at the end of
the alphabet.

-marc, very aware of the juxtaposition of states starting with U, where
"whacked rural" also easily applies. But here it's usually the sister wives
who go out with the rifles and bring home the catch.