  Don't forget about your Boston language skills, the below is from:
     http://www.boston-online.com/wickedpr.html
  which is part of:
     http://www.boston-online.com/glossary.html

    ( e.g. Like Texans buying into K.  its:
       Wicked frickin' pissa:
       Something that's just absolutely too cool for words.  )

  - randy

  "
There I was, in the middle of the jungle in Guatemala, on the top of the
tallest temple in Tikal. It was a beautiful sunset. Suddenly, from the
other side of the temple, I heard "Renee, Renee, come around to the noahth
side. That's wheah all the monkeys ah!" Sure enough, after we climbed down
the temple I asked where they were from: Buhlington, of coahse."
-- Isobelw

Some comments about being a Bostoner abroad (further out than Worcester):
People think I'm from New York. Once they hear I'm from Boston, they tell
me some god-awful boring story of the time they went to Boston back in 1963
and how nice it was. When you say "aunt," people mock you by acting like
you're some sort of blueblood. "Oh, Buffy, there's our AHNT." Puleeaase!
-- Christine Leccese

Yes, Bostonians really do drop their Rs after As, just like the Pepperidge
Fahm Man.

But there's a lot more to the accent than that! It's not just after the A's
that the R's go away. They disappear after other vowels as well,
particularly "ee" sounds, so that one could properly argue that "Reveah is
wicked wee-id" (translation: "Revere is unusual"). Christine Leccese
explains the profound effect this can have on one's life: "I was 17 and
reading a driver's ed. book before I realized that the mirror that hung
from the windshield in the car was the REAR VIEW mirror. After hearing my
family call it the 'reahview' my whole life, I thought it was REview mirror
- so that you could review what you just passed, naturally."

Don't worry about poor lost New England R's, however. In typical Yankee
fashion, we re-use 'em - by sticking them on the ends of certain other
words ending with "uh" sounds: "Ah final ahs just disappeah, but wheah they
go we've no idear."

But wait, it gets more complex. As seasoned Boston English speakah Alan
Miles has gently tried to pound into a poor Nooyawka's thick head, that
missing R only reappears when the word is followed by another word that
starts with a vowel, for example: "I have no idear if the movie begins at
nine or ten," but, "Does the movie begin at 9 or 10? I have no idea." Hey,
just like French! Leccese, the Boston driver, also grew up wondering about
the phrase "catchers catch can.

  "