There sure aren't many tallies this year, how come?  Since I
enjoy seeing what people have achieved, I hope we will see some
more.

Here's my tally, which is pretty modest by the standards of
this group:

Kmart 2
Mt. Snow 1
MRG 1
Stowe 1
Burke 1
Jay Peak 1
Searchmont 4
Holiday Valley 2
Holimont 1
Cockaigne 1
Caberfae/MI bc 1
TOTAL 16 days

Considering some very strange family issues that developed last
fall, I'm pleased with the tally.  Best day of the season was
a non-powder day at MRG, where all sorts of new stuff was located.
Other fine days included a super Mario powder day at Searchmont,
a day in the fog and snow at Holimont and an excellent closing day
at Stowe with a few vittlers.  Only 1 parc day, at Cockaigne.

Mig