Can't say I did it all in Vermont this season. I didn't own a ski pass to
anywhere either, but by my count I only bought 10 lift tickets all season,
and all of them were at a reduced rate. More importantly, at the end of
last season my back was so bad I was convinced I'd never ski again, and
this year was virtually pain free... doG bless the surgeon and his knife.

By month:
November: 3
December: 10
January: 2
February: 6
March: 10
April: 10
May: 1

By state:
VT: 33
CA: 5
ME: 4

Lift-served vs. backcountry:
Lifts: 23 (55%)
Bc: 19 (45%)

Lift-served:
MRG 5
Stowe 4
Sugarloaf 3
Okemo 3
Sugarbush 2
Squawllywood 2
Sunday River, K Mart, Sugar Bowl, Homewood 1

BC or hiking at closed mountains:
TD 8
MRG 2
Sugarbush, Stetson Brook, LG, BH, Bolton, Castle Peak, Stowe, Tucks, GoS 1

48" new at Sugarloaf, 12/7-12/9, one of the best stretches of my young and
inexperienced life. Memories:

http://tinyurl.com/3a4rh
http://tinyurl.com/yppbv
http://tinyurl.com/3fkcb
http://tinyurl.com/2aajk
http://tinyurl.com/2w6ot

And perhaps my favorite powder pic of the year, the one I took of friend
Ben at MRG (18" new - NMAD what a good December it was):

http://tinyurl.com/2o5xy

-Evan