 >The wierd, randomly perfect day at Stowe with Bruno, K, telenaut, and
>Henry.  I remember saying something like "this isn't supposed to be
>this good" over and over again.  Tons of untracked, light snow in the
>woods, when it hadn't snowed in a while and it was a weekend day so
>everything should have been tracked up
>
>Jason - "redraobwons"

That was both an odd and wonderful day.  1st run on Saturday morning down
Nosedive on frozen icy crap, into the woods hard right down a steep narrow chute
with so much powder each turn brought snow cascading down into my hips.
Absolutely amazing - and each run after that just as great...

My tally was fairly weak this year, only about 25 days.  Mostly in northern VT
as conditions back home in CT/MA and southern VT (Magic), just never really got
good.  Highlights besides the above:

skiing Stowe when all the lifts sans the Triple were closed - yep, traversing
over from the Triple we were able to ski our own private Stowe on a Saturday
-pretty cool

the Partee - great turnout, great skiing. And with faces becoming more familiar
now people I've just skied with before are now becoming real friends too.  Sure
are lots of good people on this list.

finding new routes at Stowe and even Kmart of all places

Tucks - yeah, lots of hiking for minimal time skiing.  But I'm hooked and can't
wait to get back there next year.

Henry