Or you could go check out the scene at City Hall, in what is, and always
will be, my proud hometown, the People's Republic of Cambridge.

http://tinyurl.com/27muw

-Evan

It **was** a not-to-be-missed scene at midnight last night:  5,000+ people,
news media from around the country, music, dancers, people hugging and
crying - for hours.  I'm pretty sure it's business as usual by now, though.

Today, Boston's city hall plaza was the place to be, as mayor Menino
personally greeted couples filing their "intention to marry" forms.  Among
the couples in Boston this morning were the Goodridges, who filed the
original suit that made its way to the SJC.

David also-proud-but-sleepy-need-another-coffee-now Merfeld