I didn't want to tally as I didn't want to admit it was ending, but it
seems as if even Mt. Washington has kicked the bucket at this point.

Not my best effort in terms of total days, (I'd have to go back to
somewhere in the early college days to go below this number), but I am
somewhat happy about the quality of the days. And really not so bad
considering two children under 2.(I am not sure if this is a positive
sign and I can expect to increase these days in the future, or if I'm
done?)

Stats:

Killington                      16
Whistler-Blackcomb      5
A-Basin                 1
Breckenridge            1
Mountain Creek          1
Pico                            1
Sugarbush                       1

Backcountry:
Valhalla (BC)           6
Lewis-Morris (NJ)               1
Rainbow Mountain (BC)   1

Total Days                      34

A couple of side notes, this is the first year since probably '93 where
killington days have been below 50%, though I guess I lost on the pass
this year.  Dan K became my most consistent skiing partner with 11 days
(there is hope for us young-uns yet).

Best day - Any day I was on the hill, though some were *better* than
others.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.