On Thu, 20 May 2004 07:28:15 -0400, Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Visiting the Chin / Rock Garden again - it had been a couple of
>seasons since I'd been up there.  And this time, I was leading some
>Stowe hike-to newbies.  My riding up there was pretty crappy, but it
>still warrants mention just because of the terrain.

I forgot to mention this in my tally.  Was a very warm, sunny day and I
remember taking 3 runs and each one was awesome.  Thanks to nosaJ for
showing us around the Chin and Hellbrook as well as the Rock Garden.
Definitely ranks up there on the things I'll remember from last season.
Can't wait to do more exploring next season.

-Scott