Depending upon how granular your customization features are, you can
block google if googles own safe search filtering features are turned
off. There is an identifier in the url as to whether Google safe search
is on or off. DansGuardian by default looks for that identifier.
Dave

>Has anyone figured out how to enforce a good content filtering policy
(ie,
block porn) and yet still allow google searches?  I know that Google
"safe
searching" has been around for a while, but how can incorporate this
into my
filter policy?  We're using the Saint Bernard Iprism...

>Thanks List!

>   .
>   <*))><<
> Eric I. Snay
> Technology Coordinator,
> Fair Haven Union High School, Vermont
> 802.265.4966 x215

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.