	From: School Information Technology Discussion on behalf of Ted Lancaster
	Sent: Fri 6/18/2004 2:57 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: From Laraway School

	Bill and Associates,

	I writing you due to a recent snag in my Erate application concerning my state approved technology plan. They (the USAC Schools & Libraries Div) want a signed copy of my certification page of my tech plan. No problem here except I have an expiration date of 6/30/03 on the page. In the midst of all the conversations and emails, I was under the impression that our tech plan was good for a while until the state of Vermont’s tech plan was completed. If this is the case can I get a written waiver from you stating that my (and apparently other’s) tech plans are good until said time when a renewed plan is required? Any help would be great.
	Not to be pushy and my apologies if it seems to be but I have 7 days to respond to USAC or my app becomes null and void. Your quick response would save 2 years of appeals time.
	Thank you for your time,
	Ted

	Ted Lancaster
	Laraway Youth & Family Services