We are trying to find a database or directory that would list the
number of operating rooms, number of surgeries performed annually (both
inpatient and outpatient), and bed size for U.S. Hospitals.  We already
checked the U.S. News & World Report directory of hospitals, but this
didn't seem to have what we needed (in lieu of going to each website
and digging for information). We also checked the AHA Guide and are
going to check the AHA Hospital Statistics, which we don't own and are
not sure if the information is contained within that source.  Can
anyone provide insight as to where we might find such information that
deals with statistics for facilities specifically? I will summarize

Sincerely,

Grace Di Virgilio, MLS
Circuit Librarian for
Mercy Hospital