-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jack Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External Time Servers

One of the external time servers that we were using isn't available
anymore so I am interested in what outside time servers others are
using.

Thanks

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
802.878.1374

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.