  -----Original Message-----
  From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ken Kleinman
  Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:35 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Network Color Printing

  We are in the process of centralizing printing.  We are looking for a
network color printer (hopefully around $1,000).  I am particularly
fascinated by the solid ink Xerox Phaser. If you have experience, comments,
suggestions on this or other printers please respond.

  Thanks

  Ken

  Kenneth Kleinman
  Essex Town School District