We have two openings in Barre.  Both are papraprofessional positions with an hourly pay rate to be determined by the successful applicants' experience and qualifications.

BSU #61 Assistant Technology Technician
     220 - day position requiring general hardware and software support skills.

Spaulding High School Computer Lab Assistant
     205 - day position with three main components: managing a computer lab, running the Help Desk, and managing the ink and toner inventory for Spaulding High School.

A letter of application and resume should be sent to me at the address below by Jluy 16, 2004.  Electronic submissions OK.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union
120 Ayers St.