From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ken Kleinman
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Network Color Printing

We are in the process of centralizing printing.  We are looking for a network color printer (hopefully around $1,000).  I am particularly fascinated by the solid ink Xerox Phaser. If you have experience, comments, suggestions on this or other printers please respond.

Thanks

Ken

Kenneth Kleinman
Essex Town School District