Went to DCWMA this afternoon, 38 birds total.  Didn't spend to much time
there (all things relative).  On the way out, just after getting off the
cause way, we were given a nice view of a WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPER. The PIED-
BILLED GREBES (2) were still there along with a good showing of SWALLOWS.

We recently purchased a new scope, retired the Orion 80mm Shortube (darn).
Views through our new Pentax are awesome, no false colors and everything
seems so crisp and sharp.  A great investment, now if they'd only do a draw
down at Brilyea again.

Happy Birding
Mike C.
N. Ferrisburg