I have had a male indigo bunting singing at my house for the last month.
Does anyone think he is still in the breeding & nesting mood? Where would I
look for the nest? Thanks for the input.
Another agressive goldfinch story-my husband was playing golf. He has black
hair and was wearing a bright yellow vest. He went to look for his ball near
a tree in the rough and a male goldfinch hit him several times in the chest.
We thought the golfinch was worried he was a big rival. Makes a good story
doesn't it!!
Barbara Powers
Manchester Center

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com