Bennington Co. has dions, mulberrywings and black dash in a few wetlands I've checked over the past week. The mulberrywings seem plentiful. These wetlands are usually sedge with some cattails and have swamp milkweed in bloom. The Dions are large, dark and active over large areas. The Mulberrywings are small dark and low, slow fliers that take hard turns just before they land which makes them hard to track. The Black Dash love the swamp milkweed. I got a pair of hip boots for my birthday and they are proving very useful. I don't think I would have seen any of these butterflies without getting right out in the muck. Word of advice: watch out for thin vegetation and uncovered mud, you can be waist deep unexpectedly and getting out isn't easy. Kevin