The Radiation Oncology department is looking for information on whether a
tour of the cancer center before treatment will result in less anxiety on
the patient's part.  They are actually looking to design a survey to measure
anxiety levels with an eye on overall quality improvement of the patient
experience.

I searched PUBMED using "quality assurance, health care", "radiation",
"health care surveys", "questionaires", "patient satisfaction", "anxiety",
and found nothing.  Google gave me a few examples of surveys.

I think I am in vacation mode because my mind is blank on where to go on
this one.

Anyone have any ideas??

TIA,
Bette Bissonnette