From: Wagh, Sulbha S.
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF HELP! Guidelines for design and construction of hospital

Hi all,

Would some kind soul be willing to fax the Table of Contents for this
book? We need to get some information urgently!

Title:             Guidelines for design and construction of hospital
                   and health care facilities /
Corp Author(s):    AIA Academy of Architecture for Health. ; Facilities
                   Guidelines Institute. ; United States.; Dept. of
Health and Human  Services.
Publication:       Washington, D.C. : American Institute of Architects,
                   Edition: 2001 ed.
Year:              2001
Standard No:       ISBN:              1571650024

Thanks!

Swati Wagh
Argonne National Laboratory
9600 S. Cass Ave