Well Peter, in fact I do have comments.  (1) I don't trust democratic
reviews.  1 well qualified judge - or a panel - I would think to be more
accurate.  The ratings are obviously skewered by what people have been
exposed to, as a well as the (mostly, I would guess) American composition
of the submitters.  There's no way an American Doppelbock could be number
two ahead (way ahead) of all real, German doppelbocks.  Such democratic
lists fail to recognize local breweries.  Kneitinger,
Kuechlbauer, Fuchsbeck, etc. all spring to mind as over-looked
world-beaters.

And lets face it, McNeill's, biased as its master is towards hops, brews a
better Imperial Stout than Rogue.

If you want the best beer in the world, head to Bavaria and Bohemia, and
then swing through Belgium.  This latter region is doing an excellent job
marketing itself in the United States currently...

El Scorpion