-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marc Guido
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] ski video camera?

> Yup, most can. I use Final Cup Pro HD here, but have used Adobe
Premier
> as well as Ulead. I know both FCP and Premier can do, I don't recall
if
> Ulead can, but would image it does. It's a pretty standard filter.

I use Ulead Media Studio Pro, and yes, it can adjust color balance of
video
clips as well. However, understand that no matter which package you're
using, the processing requirements -- and therefore the time involved --
of
doing so are tremendous as it makes the adjustments frame by frame. At
29.97
fps, that's an awful lot of adjusting.

----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
16 Wertman Ln
Loudonville, NY 12211 USA
V: 941.587.9664  F:419.793.8108
V & F: 866.293.9107 (toll-free from the US)

http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com