Our resident rocket scientist wrote:
> >I know it because it was a month after I was born. So that would make it
> >the 35th anniversary :-(
>
>I remember it because it was a month after I was married.  :-)

I remember it because the parents of one of the neighborhood kids drove a
bunch of us to the Asbury Park (NJ) boardwalk and there was one of the
neighbor girls and a bikini and I was 14..........guess I remember it
better from the rebroadcasts.......although I do remember the audio of the
transmission being played through the loudspeakers on the boardwalk.

-marc