Matthew Kulas wrote on 7/28/04 9:59 AM:
> Please tell me, exactly what am I supposed to be apologizing for?

Maybe apologize isn't the perfect word.  But I was referring to an
*acknowledgement* that maybe you picked a bad example or perhaps to
state that the other person makes some good points.

Case in point:

http://tinyurl.com/5845q

Your response to this was: Nada.  For most people, if they state that
something is in an article, and it isn't, will respond with an "oops,
I must have confused two articles" or something like that. I would.
(BTW, later on I found the other article that you had read.)

That's the long version of what my "apologize" comment was supposed
to mean.  Sorry for the poor word choice.

Mig