On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:53:59 -0400, Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> How much snowboarding have you done, Matt?

None.  However, I have wakeboarded a couple of times.

I do remember watching some of the Snowboard GS races in the Winter
Olympics and, besides being appalled with the quality of competition
(the distances between the top places was measured in seconds--of
course it is still a relatively young sport), I was impressed with how
poor a tool the boards were on a proper racing surface.

--Matt K.