Andy Dulik [[log in to unmask]] writes:

> Here you have two options, 1) just have a big enough quiver
>that she'll never know when a new pair show up, or 2) just
>keep them at a friends house, that is what friends are for
>(just make sure your friends are not the same boot size)

Having tested both methods rigorously, I gotta say option 1 is the way
to go, much more convenient, and option 2 is a non-starter unless said
friend's place is really close and you have your own key and permission
to pull alpine-starts at any hour without knockin' or checkin' in.

Nothin' much worse than stumblin' around your friends spare room at 3AM
trying to figure out where the #$@& he hid your other skis to only to be
confronted by his soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend (who you've never met) and
her .22 caliber pocket-pal... Try explaining _that_ to your wife (no
sympathy there, fer sher! :-) )

Option 1- it's the way to go!

dana

_____________ ________ __