> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Kulas
> So who else followed today's ITT?  That was entertaining, huh?

As was the sprint to the end today.

I sure do wish I could be a fly on the wall in the
CSC hotel rooms tonight.  Why didn't Ullrich attack
today? Was the pace set by Landis and Armstrong so
great that he couldn't rise above it?  Was he just
playing domestique for Kloden?

Speaking of Kloden....  I've been wearing one of
those geeky eyeglass mounted mirrors since the
late 70s (that dates me, huh?).  I'm betting Kloden
wishes he had one today.  Talk about a demoralizing
loss.

I would say that "The Boss" has pretty much displayed
his dominance this year.