-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Denis Bogan
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] But I did stay at a Holiday Inn

From:         Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: But I did stay at a Holiday Inn

> Please tell me, exactly what am I supposed to be apologizing for?

Presuming to be the font of all knowledge?

Let the games begin!

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.