Dear all,

I received message from Elsevier about a price for the Volume I of my
Handbook of Stable Isotope Analytical Techniques, which is expected to be
available in October this year (no definitive/offical date of publishing is
yet set).
The price for Volume I (1248 pages) is set at Eur 95,- as Œintroduction
price¹ (for early orders before publishing) and at a Œlist price¹ (the
general price if not ordered before the Œdate of publishing¹) of Eur/US$ of
150,-, which, to my opinion, for a book of this size is not bad at all.
Volume II, under review/revision at the moment, will take some more months
for publication.

I was informed by the Elsevier editor that information on price and
Œintroduction orders¹ or the common orders after publication will be on the
Elsevier web site very soon (I checked and did not find it yet ­ I will give
the correct URL later, when available!).
Please, do not sent orders to me personally ­ selling is a task for
Elsevier. Of course, the pre-order form at my web-site can still be used. As
soon as ordering is possible by internet directly from Elsevier, the
pre-order site will direct to Elsevier.

Best regards,
Pier.

Dr. Pier A. de Groot
Pastoor Moorkensstraat 16
2400 Mol - Achterbos
Belgium
Tel. +32 (0)14 326 205
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Visit my WEB-site about my ³Handbook of Stable Isotope Analytical
Techniques² at:
http://users.pandora.be/handbook/index.html
last update: 17 Maart, 2004.