Bush is Only a Symptom of the  Disease

People are coming to New York City  from across America to denounce the Bush
administration.
But Bush is only a symptom of the  disease. We need to think beyond the
elections.

A new world is being born, propelled  into existence by the technology that
is revolutionizing the economy. The real  question is, who will shape that new
world? Will the mass of the people shape  it, and use the new technology to
liberate themselves? Or will it be defined by  the tiny class of billionaires
that now controls our society? If the  billionaires define it, then we face a
high-tech slavery. If the people shape  this new world, then we can build a free
and just society that will guarantee  all of us what we need to lead full,
cultured lives.

Only a massive  political movement, independent of the billionaire class and
its politicians,  can bring about the change that is needed. That movement is
now developing, but  it is scattered and unclear about the root of the problem
and who the real enemy  is. We who want to chart a new course in our country
must join together to  educate, invigorate and unleash this movement. The
power to determine the  outcome is in our hands.  Let's talk.

League of Revolutionaries for  a New America (LRNA)
1-800-691-6888
Web: www.lrna.org
P.O. Box 477113, Chicago,  IL 60647
E-mail: [log in to unmask]