-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of James Dugan
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Look who's on the cover

When I click on this link I get a picture and it says (c) Tom Evans. Was he
the photographer taking a picture of you skiing Matt? Forgive me but the
picture doesn't come across on my computer as a close enough shot to
recognize you. Jimski

Henry Barboza wrote:
Awesome Matt! So the Green Plaid now has it's own ski nrop star! You'll
still
write to us
won't you now that you're famous?

Henry