I respectfully request the cessation of including links to inappropriate material in the posts on SkiVT-L.  I know it's summer and I even agree it's funny, but twice now (something about a girl from Burlington a couple weeks ago and yesterday the durex thing) I have clicked on a URL on a message and been taken somewhere that could get me in trouble.  Yeah, I could read the URLs more carefully (not when you use the tinyurl thing), but as a self policing list with many users reading at work, do others agree that such links should not be posted here?

Thanks for your opinions,

Mr Mogul