Tom,

I understand your request as this is a family-oriented site and, while
I enjoyed the "girl from Burlington" link, it may not belong on the
List.  In the poster's defence, it was a link to a national periodical
that is not considered nrop by most people.

In my defence, I do not consider the link to Durex any more
inappropriate than some of the innuendo posted earlier in topic and in
other threads, if not less so.  Since someone (Nasoj?) complained that
tinyurls did not give an indication to the nature of a site, I have
tried to include both a full link and a tinyurl.  In this case, I
intentionally listed the full link first.  Condoms, other forms of
birth-control and safe sex are not pornography and have been discussed
in my schools from 5th grade through university.

Others take?

--Matt K.