I just rejoined the list, so excuse me if this is redundant.  Cash
strapped ASC is offering a number of All For One season passes.  A Bronze
Pass, good at all 6 eastern ASC areas, goes for $349.  It is good all
season, mid-week and weekend, with 14 blackout dates (holiday periods when
I usually dont ski anyway). They say this offer is good only until 8/30.
Other passes with fewer or no blackout dates are available at higher
cost.  I bought the pass as an improvement over my usual Stratton/Okemo
mid-week Superpass.  FirstTracks mentioned these passes, and optimistic

Richard Meyer