>On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:43:19 +0000, T Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>I can't believe I read to the bottom of this one but . . .
>>
>>Who on this list has woken up to Interlodge in LCC and boarded a chair as
>>the first cars are just coming up the recently opened road.

Too many times to count.  The best being the time that 5' of new was
sitting in the cirque and I was the first one in as the patrol dropped the
line.  Snow over the head the whole way down the bowl. The amazing thing
was that it had been sunny in the Salt Lake valley during the whole 3 day
storm.  My wife couldn't understand how I couldn't get down the canyon.
I "somehow" kept missing those short periods when the road was open and
getting stuck in LCC for another night!