Well I just gave it a brief check.  It confirms that SoCal does very well
in El Ninos.  The only other data point with enough history to be relevant
was Mt Ranier.  There the evidence was inconclusive.  I think you'll
generally find that all of California and the Southern Rockies including
the Wasatch of Utah do well in El Nino years with strong storms comign in
on the southern track.  The Northern Rockies?  Probably more hit or miss.
That said, a place like Valhalla is as good a bet as any.