I HAVE to get new boots this year so if anyone sees boots that work with
CLICKER bindings (K2 and others), let me know!

I need size 9 1/2 boots (my old boots fit great but the liner died in
one season.)

As a have a batch of clicker bindings, snowshoes and crampons, I have
to stay with clickers.

I've been looking around and it's getting harder and harder to find
step-in bindings at the shops.

I would say there is a real marked for step-in bindings, it's called
rental shops.
they just want to put one set of bindings on the board and then fit the
boot to the person.   they don't want to take the time to adjust the
strap bindings for each person.