Steve Cavrak wrote:

> Imagine where you have an iPod or mobile phone or little
> robot that sits on your shoulder which keeps you company as you walk
> along the street, or advises you on what to do.

I want two: aPod and dPod. When I have a moral dilema....

(crowd roars)

Load commentator:
   oh, dPod shoves his trident up aPods air vent.
   that's gotta hurt.

   But wait. aPod smashes it's harp of doom over dPod's head,
   and the broken strings are getting snarled in its legs.

   aPod is dragging dPod over to the HAMMER. Look-out, dPod!

(crowd chants: HAMMER! HAMMER! HAMMER! HAMMER!)

   dPods got a few serious chassis dents, but now it looks pissed-off.

   dPod grabs aPod by the halo and drags it toward the Buzzsaws.

(crowd chants: BUZZSAW! BUZZSAW! BUZZSAW! BUZZSAW!)

   dPod is holding aPod against those tungsten blades.
   Look at the sparks fly! Holy ^%#!...

(crowd gasps)

   dPod has just severed aPod's cpu. dPod is holding the thing
   up in victory, moving slowly around the arena.

(crowd chants: DPOD! DPOD! DPOD! DPOD! DPOD! )

Looks like this match is over. Let's hear what dPod is going to decide...

dPod: (panting) This time, no ^%#^! decaf. We're goin' full bore.
    give him French roast, cream and sugar. And a croissant, too!

commentator: This bot-battle brought to you by Starbucks,
              the American Dairy Association, and the NRA.

--Geoff