> Other than the fact that you can't uninstall IE and that it's basically forced
> on users, is there a reason why we don't suggest FireFox (or others) over IE by

Actually, you *can* uninstall it.  Go into Add/Remove software, Windows
components, and there it is, waiting to be unchecked!  You can uninstall
Outlook Express too.  This is what we did in our labs.

I don't you can NOT install it though, I think UN-installing it is your
only option.

Warning: Since IE is so "integrated" into the OS, it STILL rears its
ugly head on occasion.  (e.g. Type a URL into Windows Explorer).

--
Jim White
EM Computer Facility