Enjoyed your article.  But could you spell out some of the abbreviations,
partic. those that are specific to NZ.  E. g. what is list-MP?  I assume MP
is member of parliament.  And hxism?  I've generally come to understand the
scientific abbreviations of molecular biology, but even those should be
spelled out at least once in the article.

I am in total agreement with you about the thrust of the article, however.
I am an ally in your campaign against ignorant statements by ignorant
people, and against misleading statements by people who should know better
for whatever agenda, includng agenda I agree with.

eric