Larry-

I just tried to do the sign-up for the SonoWorld site, and there's a
glitch in the information page that I can't get around.  I'd like to
have participated, but I only have so much time to negotiate the hoops
that some web sites ask one to jump through.

I wonder if I'm the only person in the whole world who is absolutely
fed up with web sites that insist that you have a user name and
password to get in, for no apparent reason. I suspect not.

Don Ridgway
Grossmont Hospital
Grossmont College